Please take a moment to make a tax-deductible end of year donation to Kosala Center. Kosala is a financially independent entity — we do not receive any funds from our umbrella organization, the New Kadampa Tradition, nor do we receive any other outside funds. Our only sources of funding are our kind students and benefactors.
If you have received benefit from our meditation classes and events, or if you support our vision of bringing peace of mind to the people of this region, please support us now during this season of giving.
By helping Kosala Center, you are helping others to create peace within their own hearts.
Here is our holiday wish list
You can make a donation on the bottom of the page using PayPal, or you can purchase an item on our Wish List and bring it by or ship it to the Center. Don’t worry if someone else has already purchased an item — extras are fine by us!
* Any donation valued at $25 or more qualifies for a tax donation letter. If you would like a tax donation letter, please be sure to give us your (snail) mail address when you make your gift. Letters will be mailed during the months of January and February 2013.
- Envelopes: #10, 6″ x 9″, 5″ x 7″
- Paper, including plain white paper, white card-stock, ivory card-stock, and resume-style paper
- Print ink for HP Officejet J4580 All-in-one
- Gift card for Office Depot or Staples
- Toilet paper
- Paper towels
- Gift card for Lowe’s or Target
Meditation Room Supplies:
- Light bulbs for shrine: 40W or 120V 20W MAX MR16 GU10 base bulbs
- Gift card to Weaver S, Trader Joe´s, or Harris Teeter (for weekly/monthly offerings)
- Sponsor one of Tilopa´s trip from Charlotte to teach General Meditation Class: $25
- Sponsor two trips from Charlotte: $50
- Sponsor three trips from Charlotte: $75
Resident Teacher Support:
- Living expenses for one month: $250 or any amount
- Travel expenses to International Festivals: Any amount welcomed
- Teacher Training Program course fees: approximately $400; any amount welcomed
- Southeast Dharma Celebration expenses: approximately $200; any amount welcomed
- US Spring Festival expenses: approximately $300; any amount welcomed