Support Peace in the South with Kosala Center
Every time you give to Kosala Center, you are creating the cause for the people of this area to increase their inner peace — including your own. There are two ways to help Kosala Center financially: Become a Monthly Member and give a regular contribution to the Center, or make a one-time donation.
Click here to donate online through PayPal:
At Kosala Center, we are supported entirely by our local students — we do not receive any outside funding whatsoever. We are dependent upon donations and money raised from our class and event fees to keep the Center operating.
Where Your Contribution Goes
Your contribution supports the following:
- General operating costs – this includes our Center rent, venue rental, travel to different class locations, utilities, publicity, and Center vehicle upkeep
- Teacher care – this includes sending our Resident Teacher to the International Teacher Training Program, as well as our Teacher’s living expenses
- Public outreach programs – such as meditation classes in public schools and other public venues
What You Get in Return
Besides the peace of mind that comes from knowing that you’re giving to an organization that supports the development of peace in this world, your donations are tax deductible. If you would prefer to donate on a monthly basis, you also get discounts on our classes and events when you commit to being a monthly member.
How Do I Donate?
- Click the icon below to donate
- Mail a check to us at Suite E, 711 West Rosemary Street, Carrboro, NC, 27510
- Pay via check or cash at the Center
Thanks so much for your support!
Questions? Please email us at email@example.com .