So weekly classes are still online via Zoom for now.
Sundays from 10:30am – 11:30am
With Buddhist teacher David Rademacher
Cost: $8 (free with a Basic Membership)
Zoom Registration required (details below)
Payment is separate from registration. You can pay by making a donation to Kosala through PayPal.
Through training in meditation we can maintain a calm and happy mind in any circumstance. We offer a class on Sunday mornings that can help you relax, let go of difficult thoughts, and strengthen your mind to face the week. Join us on Sunday mornings for a light and inspiring meditation and a talk about the profound teachings of Buddha.
Starting in mid Summer 2019, we are starting a new book, How to Transform Your Life, by Geshe Kelsang Gyatso. This book is a practical manual for daily life that shows how we can develop and maintain inner peace, how we can reduce and stop our experience of problems, and how we can bring about positive changes in our lives that will enable us to experience deep and lasting happiness.
For security reasons, we are asking for people to register with name and email for classes in Zoom. Please click here to register for Advice for a Happy Life.
Once your registration is approved, you will be sent a link to join in email.
Payment is separate, please see below.
If you register for any weekday class, you will be registered for that date as well as future occurrences.
If you previously registered for a class and lost your registration, we are happy to re-send registrations for any given weekly class. You can either re-register for the weekly class or you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can re-send you the link.
Once you are registered for the class series, you can join one of two ways:
- Keep the copy of the confirmation email and join from the link that says “Click Here to Join”
- Log in to your Zoom account with your registered email and join manually with the Meeting ID from the confirmation email.
You will need to download Zoom and install. You want the Zoom Client for Meetings (top link).
- If you have a Monthly Membership with Kosala, this class is free to attend.
- If you don’t have a Monthly Membership with Kosala, we are asking for people to please pay the usual class cost, which is $8.
- We know that these are hard financial times for some people, so if you can’t pay the full amount, please pay what you can.
- You can pay by making a donation to Kosala through PayPal.
We will open up the Zoom meeting about 15 minutes ahead of time.
You can unmute yourself to ask questions, but please keep Zoom muted generally to keep out background noise. Or you can type questions in to the chat window if you prefer.
Drop in anytime, everyone is welcome.
Questions? Please email us at email@example.com.